torsdag den 30. juni 2011

Food or just Andy Six?! :3

Seriusly! I can not do this!
i just lie in my bed.. thinking. I miss Maira, I miss Strity. I miss alot! I miss the hard music go through my heart. I miss the concerts. I miss the laugh and the crying.

I miss to look at Andy Six on the stage bit in his microfon! Or just running around and scream and sing?
.. gooooooood! That boy? That Smile? That body? That Face? That voice? i melt.. seriusly. i cant do this!

i would do everything just for a hug by him! ): but haha. that is not how the world is.
Its like. in my head and all BVB armys head? We have a date with Andy? But i even dont know we exists...

but Yeahh. Im hungry! VERY hungry ): im also tired.. the clock is like 6:02 PM ?! i have sleep until the clock was 3:50 PM or something?
¨
"I love you more that i can ever scream!"
I lay in my bed, listen to Black Veil Brides - The Legacy and The Morticians Daughter. I just lay here and smile alot :i
"A smile because i think of you i blush", "I promised you, i will see you again!"

Baaaaaaaaah i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie! ):
FML, Andy is to HOT! ):

Okay dudes, i wanna stop this now ):
I love ya' all! Remember that xxxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar